The Funding Bridge –
“And what do you get in return for a donation to Robur? Or is it purely a gift?”
If people are happy to give without a return, simply because they are willing to support the project, that is the purest form of giving and receiving. Giving and receiving become one again.
A pure gift (donation) means EVERY penny can go back into the project (minus the costs for the payment-website). You can donate as much as you like here.
For anyone who wishes to donate a larger sum, Robur at The Oak would like to give something in return:
· 300 euros = a (long) weekend in Robur, valid for one year from the moment Robur is officially available (partly thanks to your gift!) and if desired, catering delivered to the house at cost price
· 500 euros = a full week’s stay in Robur, valid for one year from the moment Robur is officially available (partly thanks to your gift!) and if desired, catering delivered to the house at cost price
· Other amounts, and donations over 500€ = we will look for a suitable return together!
A fixed monthly sum is very welcome, during a year or more! A small sum is a pure gift in that case, too, and:
· 30 euros a month (during a year) = a stay during a (long) weekend in Robur, valid for the whole following year (from the date that Robur becomes officially available), and if desired, with catering at costprice delivered to the house
· 50 euros a month (during a year) = a stay during a full week in Robur, valid for the whole following year (from the date that Robur becomes officially available), and if desired, with catering at costprice delivered to the house
· A larger sum per month, and other amounts: we will seek a suitable return together!
Monthly sums cannot be automatically inputted on the save donation page. You can ask your bank to make a standing order for:
Robur op Den Eik vzw
IBAN: BE82 5230 8087 7968
Obviously you can use that account number to make one-off donations directly rather than through this website if you prefer!
In the long term, small, monthly donations are also indispensable for the continuity of the non-profit organization, for instance through standing orders (see above). Even a monthly micro contribution such as 1 euro can count on gratitude!
Finally: as long as Robur is not finished, anyone who comes to help build physically, can count on food and a roof over their heads so long as they are there helping out. And lots of new friends, a learning opportunity, camp fires and other cosy things, back to basics, playing with our eternal inner child, and the possibility to contribute your own creative touch to Robur and The Oak!
!!! For donations of 50 euros (NOT via the King Baudouin Foundation!),
starting on 20 April, 2018:
WIN A PRACTICAL ARTWORK!
THE FIRST 200 PEOPLE MAKING A 50 EURO DONATION CAN WIN A BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE ARTWORK (SHALLOW PLATTER, ALSO POSSIBLE WALL DECORATION) WORTH 250 EUROS, OR A FRUIT BOWL WORTH 200 EUROS.