“How can I help besides – or as well as – giving a financial donation?”
There are lots of ways you can help! Every donation in money or in kind is accepted with deep gratitude:
- transfer money through this website (this is gradually getting to be really necessary, the savings are almost depleted!), or go directly to the secure page;
- if you are a Belgium based taxpayer, you can make a tax deductible donation starting from 40 euros on!
- do your online purchases via Trooper! More than two hundred companies donate a percentage to your chosen association! And you don’t pay a cent more… (Unfortunately Trooper is not in English (yet))
- put your skills to good use (at the moment we mostly need carpentry, organic/ecological design, ecological interior decorating, ecological building skills in general);
- lend or donate small or large tools;
- supply reusable and preferably ecological building materials;
- help with transporting materials (if you have a towcart for instance);
- bring food for the volunteers, who are coming to help out from all over the world;
- come and help, even if you have no experience in the field of building, you can follow the instructions of the experts and discover your hidden talents, or come and cook or lend a hand with group activities or when we have a lot of volunteers to stay. You can give us your e-mail address, so we can inform you whenever we need help at The Oak;
- organise a fundraiser:
- are you a musician or performer? Consider a home concert on behalf of Robur at The Oak;
- are you a known artist/musician? Give a try-out of a new show on behalf of Robur at The Oak. Danny Ronaldo (Circus Ronaldo) did a try-out in May 2015 of his solo-production Fidelis Fortibus for us;
- are you a member of a solidarity-choir? Robur at the Oak can be a good cause worth supporting;
- do you like to walk or cycle? Organise a walk/cycle ride on behalf of Robur at The Oak (same goes for horse riding, motor cycling, etc);
- are you creative? Do you make attractive things for sale? Give a percentage of your sales to the completion of Robur;
- do you like to sell stuff at fleamarkets and garage sales? Donate (a share of) your profits to Robur;
- do you enjoy baking? Waffels, pancakes, cakes… are all ideal to sell on behalf of Robur at The Oak!
We are happy to tell you and your audience more about the project, if you want!
The sooner Robur is complete, the sooner he can serve so many people…
MOST IMPORTANT and even ESSENTIAL for the success of this campaign: help spread the word about the website and the fundraising, recommend Robur at The Oak everywhere, twitter and facebook away, come and visit and share your photographs via social media… All these things help us realise our dream and serve people who need it, while remaining financially independent! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
!!! For donations of 50 euros, starting on 20 April:
WIN A PRACTICAL ARTWORK!
THE FIRST 200 PEOPLE MAKING A 50 EURO DONATION CAN WIN A BEAUTIFUL AND UNIQUE ARTWORK (SHALLOW PLATTER, ALSO POSSIBLE WALL DECORATION) WORTH 250 EUROS, OR A FRUIT BOWL WORTH 200 EUROS.